On 09/02/2017, Wildlife Institute of India (WII) announced recruitment notification for Technical Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Wildlife Institute of India (WII) planning to recruit Technical Assistant post who have completed M.Sc, MVSc. Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 28/02/2017.
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) proposes to Conduct Interview for Technical Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 28/02/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Wildlife Institute of India (WII) on 28/02/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, MVSC|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 16,000/- Per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||28/02/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun|
|Reference||Advt. No. WII/WFC/32|
Eligibility & Details:
Technical Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Technical Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc. in Animal Genetics/Molecular Ecology/Biotechnology or M.V.Sc. Animal Genetics with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university.|
|Desirable: Working experience DNA extraction, and running electrophoresis.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 16,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Physically handicapped categories may be relaxed as per the rules|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 28/02/2017
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Technical Assistant ” on 28/02/2017.
- Place of the interview “Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 28/02/2017
VENUE: Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun