On 06/02/2017, Wildlife Institute of India (WII) announced recruitment notification for Project Biologist. Through this recruitment notification, Wildlife Institute of India (WII) planning to recruit Project Biologist post who have completed M.Sc. Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Project Biologist. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 17/02/2017.
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Biologist post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/02/2017 at 09.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Wildlife Institute of India (WII) on 17/02/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Biologist|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 20,000/- Per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||17/02/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun|
|Reference||Advt. No. WII/KSIVA/TA/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Biologist Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Biologist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Biologist|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Masters’ Degree in Life Sciences/Ecology/Forestry/ Environmental Sciences/Biological Sciences/Wildlife Science or any comparable discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University|
|Desirable: Research experience in Wildlife Sciences Experience of conducting floral and faunal survey, Proficiency in using computers and good writing skill in English language Must be able to do field work in remote field conditions.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 20,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Shall not be more than 32 Years on date of interview.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/02/2017
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Project Biologist ” on 17/02/2017.
- Place of the interview “Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 17/02/2017
VENUE: Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun