On 10/04/2017, WII announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree for the position of Project Associate.
Wildlife Institute of India WII recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Wildlife Institute of India WII before 16/4/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||16/4/2017|
Qualification: Master’s degree in Life Sciences/ Wildlife Science /Zoology/ Botany/ Forestry/Ecology/Environmental Sciences with 60% aggregated marks and above from a recognized university with ≥ 3 Years experience in relevant field.
Desirable: Ph.D degree in Life Sciences/ Wildlife Science /Zoology/ Botany/ Forestry/Ecology/Environmental Sciences 2. Experience of subject related to ecological surveys of wetlands and rivers with special reference to assessment of water quality and environmental flow and aquatic flora and fauna. 3. Experience of preparing technical /study report(s).
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories may be relaxed as per the rules.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/4/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Wildlife Institute of India WII norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The candidate may opt for interview via Skype should send their application, copies of educational certificates, extra curricular activities and date of birth certificates (soft copy) to Dr. K.Sivakumar, Scientist F, through email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 16 th April, 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for Skype interview, which will be on 20th April 2017 at 11 am onward. His/her selection would be confirmed after verifying their certificates in original.
- The candidate interested for personal interview should report by 0930 hrs for scrutiny of documents on 20 April 2017 followed by an Interview on the same day at 1100 hrs at WII, Dehradun.
- Candidates those appear interview in person at Dehra Dun should bring the duly filled in application with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications along with certificate of extracurricular activities; date of birth, mark sheets of all examinations etc. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA and accommodation will be provided for attending the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institutes website www.wii.gov.in The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete Information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Address For The Job: Wildlife Institute of India WII, Arunachal Pradesh
Reference No: WII/ESM/GGV/NCHEP/2015-16
Last Date to Apply: 16/4/2017