On 23/11/2016, Western Railway (RRC-WR) announced recruitment notification to recruit Apprentice Trainee. Through this recruitment notification, Western Railway (RRC-WR) plans to recruit 10TH, 12TH, ITI candidates for the post of Apprentice Trainee. Western Railway (RRC-WR) is planning to recruit 444 candidates for the post of Apprentice Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/12/2016.
Western Railway (RRC-WR) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Western Railway (RRC-WR) before 17/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Western Railway (RRC-WR)|
|Vacancy Name||Apprentice Trainee|
|Education Requirement||10TH, 12TH, ITI|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||444 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Last Date To Apply||17/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Western Railway (RRC-WR), Across india|
Eligibility & Details:
Apprentice Trainee Post:
Candidates can Get the Apprentice Trainee Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Mechanic Diesel/Fitter (General)/Welder (Gas & Elec.)/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Carpenter/Machinist/Turner/Painter (General)/Pipe Fitter/Laboratory Assistant/Motor Vehicle Body Builder|
|Total Vacancy: 444 Posts|
|Education required: Candidates should have Matriculation with ITI Passed in relevant Trade. For Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 15 years and maximum of 24 years as on 18-11-2016. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Rupees: Rs.100/- for Unreserved candidates. No Fee for SC/ST/PH & Women reserved category candidates. The application fee should be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “Sr. DFM-Ahmedabad (W.R)”.|
|Procedure: Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format application form which is available to download at official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification and enclose other necessary documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 17-12-2016.|
|Last Date: 17/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Across india|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Western Railway (RRC-WR) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Apprentice Trainee Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/12/2016