On 30/11/2016, West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti announced recruitment notification to recruit Medical Technologists. Through this recruitment notification, West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti plans to recruit 10TH, 12TH candidates for the post of Medical Technologists. West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti is planning to recruit 3 candidates for the post of Medical Technologists. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/12/2016.
West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti before 14/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Technologists|
|Education Requirement||10TH, 12TH|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 20,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||14/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Kolkata|
Eligibility & Details:
Medical Technologists Post:
Candidates can Get the Medical Technologists Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Medical Technologists|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required:Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or it’s equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two year diploma in Laboratory Technologist recognized in the Government of West Bengal; OR One year diploma course in Laboratory Technology from any University/ Institution recognized by the Government of West Bengal ; where basic qualification for undergoing the said course Is B.Sc.|
|Desirable: One year training after acquiring diploma in Laboratory Technology recognized by the Government Hospital or in a Clinical Establishment Licensed under West Bengal Clinical Establishment Rules 2003.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 20,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 18-37 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Last date of submission of application in attached proforma is 14/12/2016 at 10.00 AM to 04:30 PM.|
|Last Date: 14/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Kolkata|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Medical Technologists Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 14/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 14/12/2016
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016