On 10/02/2017, West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti announced recruitment notification for Laboratory Technician. Through this recruitment notification, West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti planning to recruit Laboratory Technician post who have completed B.Sc. West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Laboratory Technician. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 23/02/2017.
West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti proposes to Conduct Interview for Laboratory Technician post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 23/02/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti on 23/02/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti|
|Vacancy Name||Laboratory Technician|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 13,000/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||23/02/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Room no : 15, 1st floor, COE Building, School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata.|
|Reference||Memo No. STM/3406|
Eligibility & Details:
Laboratory Technician Post:
Candidates can Get the Laboratory Technician Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Laboratory Technician|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: B.Sc (Micro) with DMLT/DLT from an institute recognized by AICTE or State/Central Government|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 13,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Room no : 15, 1st floor, COE Building, School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata.|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 23/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Laboratory Technician ” on 23/02/2017.
- Place of the interview “Room no : 15, 1st floor, COE Building, School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata. “
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 23/02/2017
VENUE: Room no : 15, 1st floor, COE Building, School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata.