On 29/11/2016, West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer. Through this recruitment notification, West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) plans to recruit GRADUATE candidates for the post of Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer. West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is planning to recruit 164 candidates for the post of Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 20/12/2016.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) before 20/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||164 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 7,100-37,600/-per month|
|Job Location||WEST BENGAL|
|Last Date To Apply||20/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Not Mentioned|
|Reference No||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 23/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 164 Posts|
|Education required: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University, ability to read, write & speak in Bengali.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 7,100-37,600/-per month|
|Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 32 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for BC candidates of west Bengal as per rules|
|Application Fee For The Job: Candidates should pay Rs.160/- +Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). No fee for S.C./ S.T. candidates of West Bengal/ Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above candidates.|
|Procedure: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.pscwbonline.gov.in” from 30-11-2016 from 11.30 AM to 20-12-2016 up to 12.00 midnight.|
|Last Date: 20/12/2016|
|Location of Job: WEST BENGAL|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/12/2016
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016