On 22/04/2017, West Bengal Police announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 8TH, 10TH for the position of Forest Guard.
West Bengal Police recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to West Bengal Police before 19/05/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Forest Guard|
|Education Requirement||Not Pursuing Graduation, 10TH|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||259 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.5,400 to 25,200/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||19/05/2017|
Qualification: The candidate must have passed Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any institution recognized by the State Governments or the Central Government.
Age Limit: The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 01/01/2017. The Upper-age limit is relaxable in the case of candidates belonging to the categories of Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, Backward classes and Ex-servicemen as per existing orders/rules of Government of West Bengal.
APPLICATION FEES & PROCESSING FEES: All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Rs. 220, Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe shall pay processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty)
- Candidates provisionally considered eligible shall have to appear at qualifying Competitive Written Examination which will carry 90 marks having 90 questions of 1(one) mark each.
- The candidates must have sound hearing faculty, eye sight and general fitness for undertaking arduous outdoor works in the Forest Directorate. In case of defective vision, it must be corrected to at least 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the other eye but the candidate must not suffer from colour blindness or congenital or other diseases of the eye. The candidate recommended by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board shall have to undergo medical checkup to be conducted by the Chief Medical Officer of Health or the Presidency Surgeon for ascertaining the physical fitness as mentioned above.
How To Apply?
- Applications may be submitted either on-line or off-line with effect from the date of advertisement (From 5 P.M.) in Newspaper and the website of West Bengal Police (policewb.gov.in) and Department of Forest (www.wildbengal.com) so as to reach the office of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board latest by 19/05/2017 (5 P.M.).
- Defective/incomplete applications will be summarily rejected
- Each candidate should submit ONE application form only. Candidature of those who submit more than one application forms will be rejected summarily and the amount of application fees forfeited.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage, even after appearance in the tests /examinations.
- Candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by the Venue-in-Charge/Invigilator of the examination venue. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he/she will render himself/herself liable for expulsion from the examination hall and/or such other punishment as the Recruitment Board may deem fit to impose.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for their journey to attend the Written Examination; PST&PET and Personality Test. They will appear for selection tests at their own expenditure. The Recruitment Board will not be held responsible for any harm or injury to any candidate emerging out of the conduct of the PST/PET or other tests
- In case the applicant is a Government Employee, he must obtain an NOC from his employer and produce the same at the appropriate stage.
- All entries in the Application Form are compulsory. Application submitted keeping any of the columns blank would lead to summary rejection without any intimation to the applicant.
Address For The Job: West Bengal Police, Kolkata
Last Date to Apply: 19/05/2017