On 05/08/2017, WCR announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, 12TH for the position of Sports Persons.
West Central Railway WCR jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to West Central Railway WCR before 04/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Sports Persons|
|Qualification||12TH, Any Graduation|
|Last Date To Apply||04/09/2017|
Norms for recruitment :
- Norms for recruitment (5 posts) in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade pay Rs. 2800/2400.
Educational Qualification: Minimum – Graduate
Sports Achievements – Eligibility Norms: Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Senior Category) OR Obtained at least 3rd position in the World Cup (Junior/Senior) / World Championships (Junior/Senior) / Asian Games (Senior) / Commonwealth Games (Senior).
- Norms for recruitment (16 posts) in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/1900
Educational Qualification Minimum – Pass in 12th class (+2stage)
Sports Achievements – Eligibility Norms: Represented the country in the World Cup (Junior/Senior) / World Championships (Junior/Senior) / Asian Games (Senior) / Commonwealth Games (Senior) OR Represented the country and obtained at least third position in the Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior) / Asian Championships/ Asia Cup (Junior/Senior) South Asian Federation (SAF) Games (Senior) / USIC (World Railways) Championship (Senior). OR Represented a State or equivalent unit and obtained at least 3rd position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships. OR Represented a state and obtained at least 3rd position in National games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic association OR Represented a University and obtained at least 3rd position in All India Inter University Championships organized under the aegis of association of Indian universities OR Represented a State or equivalent Unit and obtained 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (senior category).
Additional acceptable sports achievement/Minimum sports norms Refer Official web Site
Age limit :- Age limit is minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years on 01/01/2018. No age relaxation is permissible.
Period of reckoning sports achievement :- Only those sportspersons who have acquired the sports achievement eligibility norms in the championships after 01/04/2015 and are active will be eligible to apply for appointment
Details of vacancies against Open Advertisement:
|Details of vacancies against Open Advertisement:|
|One athlete in 100 mtr. (Men)|
|One athlete in 800 mtr. (Men)|
|One athlete in 5000 mtr. (Men)|
|One athlete in Discuss Throw (Men)|
|One athlete in Javelin Throw (Men)|
|One Badminton player (Men) (Singles)|
|One Badminton player (Men) (Singles)|
|Two Cricket (Men) Specialist Batsman|
|One Cricket (Men) Fast Bowler|
|One Cricket (Men) All Rounder (Spinner + Batsman)|
|Two Hockey (Men) Midfielders|
|Two Hockey (Men) Defenders|
|One Volleyball (Men) Setter|
|One Volleyball (Men) All Rounder|
|One Wrestling (Men) 74 KG FS|
|One Wrestling (Men) 86 KG FS|
|One Wrestling (Men) 75 KG GRS|
|One Wrestling (Men) 80 KG GRS|
There is no reservation for SC, ST and OBC, being a Sub-quota. However the candidates claiming to belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities are required to upload Self Attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- For Open Advertisement Recruitment: All eligible candidates will be called for Trial and after Trial only the FIT candidates shall be assessed for next stage of recruitment. Candidates declared NOT FIT by the Trial committee will not be assessed further by the recruitment committee.
- The examination fee is `500/- (Rupee Five Hundred only) for all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (b) below and is non-refundable.
The examination fee is `250/- (Rupee Two Hundred Fifty only) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes, which will be refunded to those who actually appear for the selection
- While applying, the candidates claiming fee exemption must submit necessary certificates i.e. SC/ST/EBC/Ex-servicemen, in the format as prescribed in the Central Government order.
- If proof is not enclosed such candidates will be considered as Unreserved candidates, subject to payment of Rs. 500/- towards the fee
- It should be paid ON-LINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards (service charges apply for all banks which will be borne by the candidates).
- Applications not accompanied with examination fee, wherever required, will be summarily rejected
- Economically backward candidate means those candidates whose annual family income is less than Rs. 50000/-. They have to upload income certificate as given in Annexure-B.
How To Apply?
- Visit the website of the RRC – www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the “Notification” to read the instructions.
- Click on “New Registration” for Registration Number.
- Login with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill up details and upload the photograph, signature and documents and template form duly filled.
- Click on “Examination Fee” and
- Accept the terms and conditions for using State Bank collect by “Click on the given Check Box (Square Box).
- Select the State of Corporate/Institution as “Madhya Pradesh” from the given Drop Down options.
- Select the Type of Corporate/Institution as “Govt Department” from the given Drop Down options and click on “Submit” Button.
- Select the Govt. Department as “Railway Recruitment Cell” from the given Drop Down options and click on “Submit”.
- Select Payment Category as “Exam Fee” and enter the required information, Click on “Submit”
- A Confirmation page will appear, check the details and click on “Confirm”. Choose the payment option from the available options and perform the transaction
- After successful completion of transaction a payment receipt will be generated, take the printout of the receipt
- Document to be uploaded along with application form :- a) Self attested copy of certificate in proof of academic qualification. b) Self attested copy of certificate in proof of Date of Birth. c) Self attested copies of certificates in proof of Sports achievements issued by concerned Federations/Associations/Boards. d) After final submission one page of application in pdf will be generated. It should be printed, signed and to be submitted to Railway Recruitment Cell.
- Whom to submit print out of application :- Candidates should submit print out of their application along with template form and copies of self attested certificates in proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, sports achievements and caste to “Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway, RB-IV, 290, South Civil Line, Station Road, Jabalpur (M.P.) – 482001” in Sealed envelope in which Category number and Sports Name/Position should be mentioned clearly up to 20/09/2017 by speed post.
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying:- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Candidate those who are already in service of PSU/Government Organisation and are eligible for the above, should upload “No Objection Certificate” for the same from their employer.
- Sportspersons having sports norms for higher Grade Pay and applied against the vacancies for the lower Grade Pay, can be considered. However, he/she will not claim for higher Grade Pay after joining the Railways on the basis of sports achievements prior to joining Railways.
- Certificate to Sportspersons for team/group/relay events issued by recognized Federations/Associations/Universities should clearly indicate the actual participation in the field of play, in the event under consideration for this recruitment. A detail of matches and result, if any, to be given
- The decision of selection committee in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
Address For The Job: Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway, RB-IV, 290, South Civil Line, Station Road, Jabalpur (M.P.) – 482001
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. : 01/2017 (Sports Quota)
Last Date to Apply: 04/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW