On 6/02/2017, West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Psychologist. Through this recruitment notification, West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) plans to recruit Post Graduate candidates for the post of Psychologist. West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Psychologist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 15, 600-42,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||West Bengal Public Service Commission ,Kolkata|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Psychologist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Psychologist|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:(i) Post Graduate Degree in Psychology from a recognized University & (ii) 3 (three) years’ experience in the field of Psychological counseling to the group of individuals in conflict with law in any organization under the Government;|
|Desirable: Specialization in Criminology/Penology/Correctional Psychology.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 15, 600-42,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:210 Rupees|
|Procedure:Applications are to be submitted through online only. Filling up of online application will be commencing from: The 06th February, 2017; 11:30 a.m. onwards. Closing date for receipt online application: The 28th February, 2017. Last date of payment of fees: The 28th February, 2017.|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Kolkata|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 10/2/2017 to 28/2/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 28/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017