On 09/01/2017, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) announced recruitment notification to recruit Wadia Fellowship. Through this recruitment notification, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) plans to recruit Post Graduate candidates for the post of Wadia Fellowship. Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) is planning to recruit 6 candidates for the post of Wadia Fellowship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 02/03/2017.
Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG)before 02/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG)|
|Vacancy Name||Wadia Fellowship|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||06 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||02/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG), Dehradun.|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Wadia Fellowship Post:
Candidates can Get the Wadia Fellowship Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Wadia Fellowship|
|Total Vacancy: 06 Posts|
|Education required: Master’s Degree in any field of Geosciences. (ii) First division throughout his/her academic career. (iii) CSIR/UGC NET (JRF) /GATE qualified|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|DURATION : 3 years or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier.|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000 + 20% HRA per month for M.Sc. Degree holders who have qualified at NET/GATE (with valid certificate) or Post Graduates in Professional Degree course qualified candidates. M.Sc. degree holders who do not have NET/GATE certification will be eligible for Rs. 12,000/- + 20% HRA per month.|
|Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years from the date of advertisement (relaxation for SC/ST/Women and OBC as per Govt of India norms).|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidates can send their applications in prescribed format along with a copy of synopsis# within 60 days of this advertisement to Director, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, Dehradun. The prescribed application form for ‘Wadia Fellowship’ is available on WIHG Website www.wihg.res.in (# It is to be noted that a synopsis of one page research proposal pertaining to the Himalayan Geosciences has to be attached. The candidates, however, are encouraged to contact any scientists at WIHG and/or the Faculty at the host Institute/University for formulation of the research program)|
|Last Date: 02/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Dehradun|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 02/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG)norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Wadia Fellowship Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 02/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 02/03/2017