On 09/08/2017, VNSGU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Bachelor Degree for the position of Teaching Assistant.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University VNSGU Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Veer Narmad South Gujarat University VNSGU before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: i. First class bachelor’s degree in Interior Design OR i. First class bachelor’s degree in Architecture
EXPERIENCE: ii. Minimum three years experience in the field of Interior Designing / Architecture OR ii. Minimum three years experience as a Visiting Faculty at institution imparting education of Interior Designing / Architecture
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. degree shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Teaching Assistant.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such masters programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted
- A professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the concerned subject, who should have:
- First class Diploma in Visual (Fine) arts discipline from the recognized Institution of India/Abroad;
- Five years of experience of holding regular regional/National exhibitions / Workshops with evidence; and
- Ability to explain the logical reasoning of the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in that discipline
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University VNSGU norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University invites online applications for the post of Teaching Assistant for Bachelor program in Interior Design and Fine Arts run by the University that are to be filled for academic year 2017-18 purely on temporary and contractual basis. Interested candidate shall be required to apply online on or before 24/08//2017 till 6:00 pm at: http://vnsgurecruitment.mkcl.org. Applicant needs to send one hard copy of the application on or before 31/08/2017 along with all self attested testimonials, certificates and supporting documents to undersigned.
- The other details about application form fee, application process and document required are remain same as per employment notice no.GAD/TA/EmpNotice/12296/2017 Dtd.06/07/2017.
- Candidates who have applied earlier with reference to employment notice no.GAD/TA/EmpNotice/ 12296/2017, Dtd.06/07/2017 need not to apply again.
Address For The Job: Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Udhana – Magdalla Road, Someshwar Char Rasta, Near University College, Choryasi, Surat, Gujarat 395007
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW