On 18/08/2017, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology VNIT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate for the position of Registrar .
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology VNIT Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology VNIT before 18/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs.10,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||18/09/2017|
Qualification: Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘ B’ in the UGC 7 points scale from the recognized University 1 Institute
Experience: At-least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 70001- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 80001- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, or Comparable experience In research establishment
andlor other institutions of higher education, or 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent.
Desirable: Qualification in area of Management / Engineering / Law Experience in handing computerized administration / Legal/ Financial/ Establishment matters.
Age Limit: Preferably below 57 Years.
Tenure of Post on Contract: maximum up to 5 yea rs or till attaining the age of 62 years whichever is earlier, or as fixed by Govt. of India.
- The list of the eligible candidate after scrutiny will be displayed on institute website for the interviews.
- Date and venue will be mentioned in the notice.
- The shOltlisted candidates are required to appear for the interview after producing the credentials in originals.
- No personal communication will be made.
- The candidate should bring the print out of list along with his identity proof while appearing for the interview.
How To Apply?
- Last date for receipt of application in Prescribed format only: Application in prescribed format complete in all respects along with self certified xerox copy of all documents must reach the Institute on or before 18th September 2017 upto 5.00 P.M.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves, before applying, that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications, knowledge, experience etc., laid down in the advertisement.
- Certificate in support of knowledge and experience of req u ired duration as above should be in proper format should be on the organisation’s letterhead; bear the date of issue; specific period of work ; spec ifi c nature of work; salary drawn with pay scale and grade pay; name and designation of the issuing authority along with signature. In case of non availability of such certificate the application will be summarily rejected.
- The experience in handling computerized work, ad administrative legal or financial or establishment matter as regular employee will only be considered. The Contract experience with consolidated pay in any form will not be considered. The candidate shall include appropriate certificates for is purpose.
Address For The Job: Registrar at VNIT, NAGPUR.
Advt Number: No: Admn.INT/Adv-01l2017
Online applications must be submitted latest by 18/09/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW