On 02/08/2017, VNIT announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology VNIT jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology VNIT before 16/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||16/8/2017|
Title of Project: “Development of multifunctional elastomeric composites for desired material performance”
Duration: 2 years
Essential Qualification: JRF: M.Sc with (CSIR-NET / GATE)
SRF: M.Sc with 2 years of research experience & 1 SCI journal publication
Stipend Per month (consolidated): Rs.25,000/-Per Month
Desirable : M.Sc. in Chemistry/Material Science/Polymer Science with 1st class or Equivalent CGPA
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology VNIT norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to submit the duly filled up application form along with relevant certificates/testimonials by post/or email to the address below by 16th August, 2017. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address: Dr. Chayan Das (Principal Investigator) Department of Chemistry, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010, Maharashtra Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Phone no.07122801601
- The appointment will be initially for a period of six months and extendable to two years based on satisfactory performance.
- Date of interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates through email only which will be conducted in due course of time.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview
Address For The Job: Dr. Chayan Das (Principal Investigator) Department of Chemistry, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010, Maharashtra
Last Date to Apply: 16/8/2017