On 05/08/2017, VMMC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Physiotherapist.
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital VMMC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital VMMC before 20/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs. 9,300-34,800/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||20/08/2017|
Essential : Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University or Institute. Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy in a Government Hospital/Private Hospital with at least 100 beds.
Desirable: Master Degree of Physiotherapy (MPT) from a recognized University/Institute.
Age limit: 30 years
Salary: Rs. 9300-34800+ 4200/- grade pay
The upper age limit will be relaxable for Govt. servants upto 5 years & SC & OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt. from time to time. The vacancies indicated above in Para 2 are provisional and may increase or decrease at the time of recruitment. The administration also reserves the right to cancel the recruitment as well as the modified vacancies at its discretion and decision will be binding to all concerned.
Medical examination and Police Verification: The candidate should go under medical test in Safdarjung Hospital before the appointment.The Character and antecedents of the empanelled candidates shall be verified from the police/civil authorities. Adverse police verification report in respect of empanelled candidates will render them unfit for appointment.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital VMMC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The candidates fulfilling the conditions of eligibility should apply for the post notified as per application format given in this notice. Application can also be downloaded from the website (www.vmmc.sjh.nic.in). Application should be filled in by the candidates either in Hindi or in English in their own handwriting.
- Applications will be treated as rejected in the cases where candidates do not send the documents asked for or send incorrect and incomplete application for or do not fulfil any of the eligibility criteria.
- The applications can be either deposited in person at Office of Deputy Director (Admn.), 7th Floor, Sports Injury Centre,Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi or should be sent by ordinary/registered post addressed to Deputy Director (Admn.), Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
- The application containing the application form must be superscribed in bold letters “Name of thepost applied for”.
- Applications which are not in the prescribed format will be rejected.
- Applications complete in all respects and along with attested copies of the testimonials must reach to the Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital within 45days from the date of advertisement. Age will be reckoned from the closing date of advertisement.
- The Candidate should have the requisite academic qualification from a recognized institution for the post applied for at the time of application itself.
- If a candidate produces false documents, he/she will not only be disqualified/ dismissed from services, if already appointed but may also be liable for criminal proceeding.
- NOC in the form of undertaking from the employer to the effect that in case of selection, the department will spare the candidate for joining service in the Hospital should be attached with the application.
- Candidates trying to use any influence or adopt any unfair means would be disqualified from the selection.
- Failure to comply with any of the instructions contained in this notification may entail rejection of candidature.
- In case, the number of applications received is large, the experience/qualification can be raised by the Competent Authority.
- Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of Competent Authority in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Address For The Job: GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, SPORTS INJURY CENTRE, (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), SAFDARJUNG HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI- 110029
Advt Number: F. No. 3-2-SIC/SJH/Physiotherapist/2016
Last Date to Apply: 20/08/2017