On 30/01/2017, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) plans to recruit MSW candidates for the post of Project Officer. Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/02/2017.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) before 21/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 30,000 to 50,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University), Vellore|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Master of Social Work (MSW) degree from a recognized institution or related field; Proven record of at least 5-year working experience in the area of community development and mobilization in the country; Successful candidate should have field experience including resource mobilization and management of community development;|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: INR 30 to 50,000/- pm consolidated for 12 months|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Eligible candidates are requested to send their updated CV by mentioning the Designation in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21.02.2017.|
|Last Date: 21/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Vellore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 21/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 21/02/2017