On 15/02/2017, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) plans to recruit M.Sc, M.Tech candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) before 28/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University), Vellore|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc. Chemistry/Materials Science/ Nanotechnology with either NET or GATE qualification or M.Tech (Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Chemical Engineering with Materials Science Background)|
|Desirable: Knowledge on Health care Analysis. Awareness on VoIP.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Assistant Professor (Senior) Department of Chemistry School of Advanced Sciences VIT University Vellore – 632 014
Tamil Nadu Send your resume along with relevant documents pertainin to the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 28th February 2017 to the Registrar, VIT University (Vellore Campus), Vellore 632014, Tamil Nadu by post or email: to [email protected] with the subject “DST-EXTRAMURAL-SAS” Specify the post applied for along with the name of the Principal Investigator of the project, for applications sent by post.
|Last Date: 28/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Vellore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/02/2017