On 04/08/2017, Vijaya Bank announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduation,Post Graduation for the position of Chief Statistician.
Vijaya Bank Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Vijaya Bank before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Chief Statistician|
|Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Salary||Rs. 2.00 Lakhs per month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Age: Maximum 50 years as on 01.07.2017.
Period of Contract: 3 years
Educational qualification: Post-Graduation in Statistics / Mathematics / Econometrics from a recognized University. Or Graduation (B. Stat) from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI).
Experience: Minimum of 10 years of experience in BFSI sector out of which minimum of 5 years of exposure in Enterprise Risk Management in the area of: i. Credit Risk, and/or ii. Market Risk, and/or iii.Operational Risk Candidates with experience in development and implementation of models under IT environment will be preferred
Compensation & benefits: The post will carry a compensation of 2.00 Lakhs p.m.
- The mode of selection shall be Interview. However, depending on the number of applications received, the Bank may reserve the right to conduct Group Discussion (GD)/Written test before the interview in case a need is felt. The selection will be based on the performance of the shortlisted candidates in the GD/written test if any conducted and/or personal interview
How To Apply?
- The candidates can apply only online from 10.08.2017 to 31.08.2017 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Qualifications/Experience: The qualification/experience prescribed are the minimum. Candidates possessing higher qualifications/experience suitable for the post will be given preference, both at the time of short-listing and Interview/Group Discussion/Test. Candidates must possess the qualification as on 01.07.2017.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- As the applications are to be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the online application is strictly in accordance 5 with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled and contains no corrections/alterations/overwriting in the printout of the application sent to the Bank.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Interview/Group Discussion/Test, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this regard, shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries.
Procedure for applying online:
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website “www.vijayabank.com” and click on the “Careers” link to access “Recruitment Notification No.02/2017”
- Eligible candidates are then required to click on the corresponding link to apply online
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to deposit the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the Bank’s website on account of internet failure/ website jam/congestion/choking
- The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
- After applying Online, candidate should obtain a Print-Out of Computer Generated Online Application, which should be annexed with all necessary documents substantiating the candidature and should be sent through ordinary post only, in a closed envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF STATISTICIAN (AGM CADRE) ON CONTRACT BASIS- 2017-2018 in Vijaya Bank”, to the following address: The Deputy General Manager-HRD Vijaya Bank, Head Office #41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road Bengaluru-560001
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates ` 100.00 (Intimation charges)
- For All others including OBC ` 600.00 (application fees & intimation charges)
Address For The Job: The Deputy General Manager-HRD Vijaya Bank, Head Office #41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road Bengaluru-560001
Opening date for On-Line Registration and Download of Application 10.08.2017
Closing date for On-Line Registration: (For All Applicants, including those from Far Flung Areas) 31.08.2017
Last date for Receipt of duly filled hard copy of Application at Head Office-Bengaluru 07.09.2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW