On 28/11/2016, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UP SSSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Instructor. Through this recruitment notification, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UP SSSC) plans to recruit ITI,10th,Diploma candidates for the post of Instructor. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UP SSSC) is planning to recruit 293 candidates for the post of Instructor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/12/2016.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UP SSSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UP SSSC) before 17/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UP SSSC)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||293 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||17/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection CommissionUttar Pradesh|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Instructor Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Instructor|
|Total Vacancy: 293 Posts|
|Education required:Candidates Should have High School Exam Passed from recognized Board and National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the relevant trade OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the relevant trade OR Diploma in relevant discipline from the Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh or equivalent OR Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/University.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Age Limit: 21-40 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Others-105,SC/ST-65,PWD-25|
|Procedure:Interested Candidate apply on before 17/12/2016|
|Last Date: 17/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Uttar Pradesh|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UP SSSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 17/12/2016 . Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 17/12/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/12/2016
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016