On 12/08/2017, Union Public Service Commission UPSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, B.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, MBBS , M.Sc, M.Tech,MS, MD, Any Post Graduate for the position of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Multiple Vacancy .
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Union Public Service Commission UPSC before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
|Assistant Director (Chemistry)
DESIRABLE: Doctorate Degree in Agricultural Chemistry or Doctorate Degree in Chemistry (with Research work or Pesticides related subjects) from a recognized University.
DUTIES: Analysis of pesticides & residues by latest physic-chemical methods, training, research & development work on modern instrumental methods. Determination of pesticides contamination in environment. National surveys on:- residue analysis to determine extent of contamination of food commodities and assist establishment of tolerance limits , Quality content of pesticides formulations as per ISI specifications. HQ: Liable to serve anywhere in India.
|PAY SCALE: Rs.15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay 5400/-(Pay Band 3). General Central Service, Group ‘A’,
Gazetted, Non- Ministerial. Age: 38* yrs.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATIONAL: M.Sc. in Agricultural Chemistry or M.Sc. in Chemistry with specialization either in Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognised University / Institution.
EXPERIENCE: Three years’ practical experience of work relating to analysis of Pesticides using modern sophisticated analytical instruments such as Fourier Transform Infrared Spetroscopy, High performance liquid chromatography, Gas Liquid Chromatography, etc. in a Central Government or State Government Department or Public Sector Undertaking / Agricultural University or in an Autonomous / Statutory or Semi-Government Organization or in any recognized Research Institutions or Councils
|Assistant Engineer (NQA) (Electrical
Engineering) – 03 Post
DESIRABLE: Experience in Computer operations for the purpose of preparation technical reports, technical / Briefs etc.
DUTIES: The Officer shall be responsible for quality assurance, acceptance, inspection of equipments and stores, defect investigation, trials, vetting of draft indents/ agreement/ supply orders, sampling plans, liaison with production units, removal of bottlenecks and suggesting methods of improvement of quality.
|PAY SCALE: Level 7 as per 7th CPC Matrix (Rs.44900 – 142400). General Central Service – Group ‘B’ Gazetted – Non-Ministerial.
Age: 33 yrs.
QUALIFICATIONS: Degree in Engineering in the discipline of Electrical/Electronic Engineering from recognised University.
EXPERIENCE: Two years’ practical experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control Production / Manufacturing and testing of Engineering Equipments including knowledge of various standards and their interpretation.
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor – 08 Post – 37 Post
EXPERIENCE: At least three years’ Teaching experience as Sr. Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first post graduate degree.
DUTIES: To impart theoretical and practical instructions to under-graduate/post-graduate medical students; To conduct and guide research work in the speciality; To render patient care in the speciality; Any other duties that may be assigned by the authorities from time to time.
|PAY SCALE: PB-3 i.e. Rs.15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/- + N.P.A as admissible (Pre-Revised). Central Health Services, Group ‘A’ Teaching Specialist Sub-cadre.
Age: 40 yrs.
QUALIFICATIONS: A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section(3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956). Post- Graduate degree in the concerned specialty or Superficiality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI i.e. Master of Surgery (Anatomy); or Doctor of Medicine (Anatomy); or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Master of Science (Anatomy); or Master of Science (Medical Anatomy) with Doctor of Philosophy (Medical Anatomy); or Master of Science (Medical Anatomy) with Doctor of Science (Medical Anatomy).
|Assistant Executive Engineer -06 (SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01, UR-03).
DUTIES: AEE is responsible for all field operational works including preparation of estimates for exploratory and Deposit works and timely submission of periodical reports/data. Assists E.E. in all technical operational, administrative and accounts matter. Looks after the works of stores and duties of Executive Engineer in his absence. HQ: CGWB, CHQ Faridabad (Haryana).
|PAY SCALE: Level-10, Rs. 56,100-1, 77,500/- in the pay matrix (Rs.15600-39100+5400/- GP pre-revised scale). General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. The posts are permanent.
Age: 35 yrs.
QUALIFICATIONS: Degree in Drilling or Mining or Mechanical or Electrical or Civil Engineering or Degree in Petroleum Technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: Two years working experience in operation or maintenance and repairs of different type of Drilling Rigs for Tube Wells from a Central /State Government/Public Sector Undertaking or a reputed drilling agency recognized/ registered with the Central/ State Government/Public Sector Undertaking.
|Driller-In-charge – 05 Post (SC-01, ST-01, OBC-02, UR-01)
EXPERIENCE: One year experience in operation and maintenance of drilling rigs for Degree holders and five years experience in operation and maintenance of drilling rigs for Diploma holders.
DUTIES: Overall In charge of rig unit. Organize/supervise transportation of rig and equipment, drilling development and testing of tube wells and allied activities. Operation, maintenance and upkeep of rig, equipment and vehicles. Timely submission of periodical reports and maintenance of store accounts, log books; history sheets of equipments. HQ: CGWB, CHQ Faridabad (Haryana) with All India Service liabilities.
|Age: 30 yrs.
QUALIFICATIONS: Degree in Drilling / Mining /Mechanical / Civil/ Electrical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India, Ministry of Human Resources Development, All India Council for Technical Education, University Grants Commission, Indira Gandhi National Open University or State Government; One year experience in operation and maintenance of drilling rigs ‘OR’ (b)( Diploma in Drilling / Mining / Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Petroleum Engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India, Ministry of Human Resources Development, All India Council for Technical Education, University Grants Commission, Indira Gandhi National Open University or State Government; five years experience in operation and maintenance of drilling rigs.
|Lecturer – 02 Post
Age: 35 yrs.
|QUALIFICATIONS: First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
PAY SCALE: Rs. 15,600-39,100 ( PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (AGP). General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Union Public Service Commission UPSC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken.
- For that purpose, the applicant may scan the following documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
- a) Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- b) Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- c) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
- The printout of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates along with self attested copies and other items specified in the Summon Letter for interview are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidate would not be allowed to appear in the Interview in which case such candidate will not be entitled to receive the Commission’s contribution towards travelling expenses:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 31.08.2017.CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 31.08.2017.THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 01.09.2017.DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISISON OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA). THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY AS SUBMISSION OF WRONG INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO REJECTION THROUGH COMPUTER BASED SHORTLISTING APART FROM DEBARMENT BY THE COMMISSION.DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY.
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. c) In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
Address For The Job: Union Public Service Commission UPSC, Across India.
Online applications must be submitted latest by 31/08/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW