On 13/02/2017, University of Kalyani (UoK) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow . Through this recruitment notification, University of Kalyani (UoK) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow . University of Kalyani (UoK) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow . Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/2/2017.
University of Kalyani (UoK) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Kalyani (UoK) before 22/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||University of Kalyani (UoK)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||22/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||University of Kalyani ,Kolkata|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:M.Sc in Biophysics/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology with NET/GATE.|
|Desirable: Working experience in mammalian cell culture, PCR and real time PCR.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested candidates may send their application stating their research interests along with relevant documents such as complete CV, working experiences (if any), scanned copies of mark sheets and testimonial and latest passport size photo, to the Dr. Utpal Ohosh (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics, through email (email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ) within 10 days of the date of publication of this advertisement in newspaper.|
|Last Date: 22/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Kolkata|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the University of Kalyani (UoK) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 22/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 22/2/2017