On 11/08/2017, UoH announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MFA for the position of Guest Faculty.
University of Hyderabad UoH Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Hyderabad UoH before 17/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Qualification||MFA (Fine Arts)|
|Salary||Rs.30,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/08/2017|
Qualification: MFA in Fine Arts from any recognized University with NET/SLET qualification. Applicant should have a proven record of Participation in national Exhibitions and practical knowledge in Electronics and Digital (Arduinob & Sensors), along with Video & Sound editing knowledge to teach Interactive projects.
Emolument: Rs.30,000/ per month (Consolidate) for the Two courses
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the University of Hyderabad UoH norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to send their applications with comprehensive CV with proof of the Documents and an idea of course and lesson plan, to “The Head, Department of Fine Arts, Prof.C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad_500046” or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th August 2017.
Address For The Job: Head, Department of Fine Arts, Prof.C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad_500046.
Last Date to Apply: 17/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW