On 7/02/2017, University of Madras announced recruitment notification to recruit Technical Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, University of Madras plans to recruit M.C.A/M.Sc candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. University of Madras is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/2/2017.
University of Madras proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Madras before 19/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||University of Madras|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 10,500/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||19/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||University of Madras, Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Technical Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Technical Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:M.C.A/ M.Sc Computer Science M.Sc Information Technology M.Sc Software Engineering B.Sc/B.C.A Computer Science with Diploma in Computer applications|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience:2 years of Exp in Marinating Computer Lab|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 10,500/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:The interested candidates were to submit their application on before …19.02.2017|
|Last Date: 19/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the University of Madras norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Technical Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 19/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 19/2/2017