On 14/02/2017, University of Madras announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, University of Madras plans to recruit M.Phil/Ph.d,M.Sc candidates for the post of Project Fellow. University of Madras is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/3/2017.
University of Madras proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Madras before 23/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||University of Madras|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 12,000 /-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||23/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||University of Madras, Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:MSc Physics or Equivalent degree/ M.Phil. Physics with a minimum of 55% marks (50% in the case of SC/ST/PH)|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 12,000 /-per month|
|Age Limit: 27 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:A detailed bio-data (educational qualification, community, research experience) along with attested copy of required certificates should reach the Dr. C. Venkateswaran (Principle Investigator), Professor & Head, Department of Nuclear Physics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600 025 on or before 23rd March, 2017.|
|Last Date: 23/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the University of Madras norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 23/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 23/3/2017