On 17/02/2017, University of Madras announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Assistantship. Through this recruitment notification, University of Madras plans to recruit ME/M.Tech, MSc candidates for the post of Project Assistantship. University of Madras is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Assistantship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/3/2017.
University of Madras proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Madras before 20/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||University of Madras|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistantship|
|Education Requirement||M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 14,000 /-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||University of Madras, Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Assistantship Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Assistantship Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Assistantship|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:M.Tech. Leather Technology, M.Tech. & M.Sc. Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biophysics/ Molecular Biology and other biological sciences, M.Sc. Chemistry.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Experience in the field of peptide chemistry, protein protein interaction and enzyme inhibition|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 14,000 /-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested candidates mail your curriculum vitae and relevant documents on or before February 20, 2017 to [email protected] and shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview within ten days.|
|Last Date: 20/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the University of Madras norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Assistantship Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/3/2017