On 14/11/2016, University of Madras announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, University of Madras plans to recruit M.Sc, M.Phil candidates for the post of Project Assistant. University of Madras is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/12/2016.
University of Madras proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Madras before 14/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||University of Madras|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees:20,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||14/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||University of Madras, Chennai|
|Reference No||Ref: Advt.,/EN/BM/SERB/2016/ 307|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc., / M.Phil, degrees in Any branch of PHYSICS/CHEMISTRY/MATERIALS SCIENCE with First Class.|
|Desirable: GATE/NET/Research experience in the area of Energy devices is preferable.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees:20,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applications on plain paper stating age, educational qualifications and research experience, if any, along with attested copies of all certificates should reach Dr. B. Muthuraaman, Principal Investigator (SERB project), Department of Energy, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai-600 025 (or) [email protected] on or before 14/12/2016.|
|Last Date: 14/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the University of Madras norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 14/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 14/12/2016
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016