On 23/08/2017, University of Kerala announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 12th, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MA, Any Post Graduate, Ph.D for the position of Cartographer, Research Associates, Multiple Vacancy.
University of Kerala jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Kerala before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
|Research Associates – 03 Post
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- Per Month
|Essential: MA and PhD in Linguistics Experience in tribal language research/ field work as evidenced by publications.
Desirable: More than 5 years of Teaching or Research experience
Age: Below 40 years.
|Language Archivist/ Documentation Officer – 01
Salary: Rs.25,000/- Per Month
|Essential: M.Phil Computational Linguistics/ MCA / M.Tech/ M.Sc in Computer Science with knowledge in two Dravidian languages.
Desirable: Familiarity with Data Archival and Retrieval System, Experience in fieldwork.
Age: Below 40 years
|Cartographer – 01 Part Time
Salary: Rs.20,000/- Per Month
|Essential: M.Tech/ M.Sc in Geoinformatics/PG in Geography.
Desirable: More than one year of working experience
Age: Below 40
|Steno/PA to the Coordinator – 01
Salary: Rs.18,000/- pm
|Essential: PG in any subject, working knowledge of Computer.
Desirable: Proficiency in English, More than five years of administrative experience in a governmental institution.
Age: Below 45 years
|Class IV/ Multi task Manager – 01
Salary: Rs.12,000/- pm
|Essential: 12th , Computer knowledge
Desirable: more than two years of working experience
Age: Below 45 years
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on Interview by the University of Kerala norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The candidates applying for the above mentioned positions need to download the prescribed format from the University of Kerala Website: www.keralauniversity.ac.in Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed format on or before 31.08.2017. The application in the prescribed format along with the required self-attested documents with “CENTRE FOR ENDANGERED LANGUAGES OF KERALA” super scribed on the envelope may be sent to: The Coordinator, CeLK Dept. of Linguistics University of Kerala Karyavattom Campus -695 581 Thiruvananthapuram, KERALA
- General Instructions: Applications received after the closing date or incomplete application in any respect will not be considered. Usual relaxation in the upper age limit as per rules shall be allowed. The University reserves the right to: (a) Draw reserve panel(s) against the possible vacancies in the future. Relax any of the qualifications / experience at its discretion; and (c) Not fill up any or all the advertised positions. No interim queries regarding interview/selection will be entertained at any stage. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview and / or joining. Date of Interview will be intimated by e-mail only.
Address For The Job: Registrar, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram. 695034
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW