On 08/08/2017, University of Kashmir announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ME/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
University of Kashmir Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Kashmir before 22/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/08/2017|
Remuneration: Rs. 25,000+Admissible HRA to NET qualified candidates Rs. 12,000+Admissible HRA to Non-NETqualified candidates
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years as on date of advertisement
Essential Qualification: Ist class M.Sc./M.Tech. in Applied Geology/Geology/Earth Sciences/Geotectonics & Earthquake Engineering
Desirable: Experience geological mapping/geotechnical investigation and handling of RS & GIS software(s)
- The qualifications and experience mentioned are the minimum requirement. The Institute reserves the right to short list the candidates based on their qualifications and experience. The position is initially for a period of one year, extendable and co-terminus with the projects.
How To Apply?
- Applications on plain paper, with complete biodata and necessary qualifications/experience certificates invited for ONE Post of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) in Ministry of Earth sciences sponsored research project entitled “Geological characterization of the Kashmir Valley with the objective of quantifying probabilistic hazard and risk ………using a logically integrated set of geoscientific investigations” should reach the undersigned by or before 22nd August, 2017.
Address For The Job: Dept. of Earth Sciences Univ. of Kashmir, Hazratbal Srinagar-190 006; J&K
Advt No: Adv. No: F(MoES Projects-ES)KU/2017/03
Last Date to Apply: 22/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW