On 17/08/2017, University of Delhi announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree, Ph.D for the position of Assistant Professor.
University of Delhi jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Delhi before 07/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Vacancies||01 post of OBC category|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100/- Per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||07/09/2017|
Qualification: Good academic record as defined by the university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR. The Candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in University/ Colleges/Institutes.
Salary: Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100, AGP Rs.6000/- (as per VIth Pay Commission)
Department: Departments of Financial Studies of the University
- The Shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with photo ID. A set of photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications and experience indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.
How To Apply?
- The last date for receipt of application is 07.09.2017 or within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. For details, please visit the University website www.du.ac.in and click “Jobs and Opportunities” under the Head “Work with DU”.
- Application fees and forms are to be submitted as per details given below
- Fees for Assistant Professor (if applicable)
- Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the University along with the present advertisement, within the prescribed time limit Page 2 of 3 indicated in the advertisement. No offline forms would be accepted. Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking.
Address For The Job: University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Advt. No. Estab. IV/263/2017
Last Date to Apply: 07/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW