On 17/02/2017, University of Calicut announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Professor. Through this recruitment notification, University of Calicut plans to recruit M.Phil/Phd candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. University of Calicut is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/3/2017.
University of Calicut proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University of Calicut before 15/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||University of Calicut|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||15/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||University of Calicut, Kozhikode|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Professor Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Professor Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: i) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject of this University or an Indian/Foreign University recognised as equivalent thereto as specified in the handbook issued by Association of Indian Universities from time to time. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET. (iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause, candidates,who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned subject in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and Procedure for award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges. (iv) NET/SLET shall also not be required for such Master’s Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET is not conducted.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Candidates are requested to submit their bio-data online through the University on or before 15/03/2017.|
|Last Date: 15/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Kozhikode|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the University of Calicut norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Professor Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/3/2017