On 11/08/2017, University of Agricultural Sciences announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
University of Agricultural Sciences jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 22/08/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at University of Agricultural Sciences on 22/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
Project Title : DUS characterization using diverse germplasam, realased varieties and land rated of cowpea for grains (Vigna unguiculanta (L)Walp.)
Qualification : MSc (Agril) in Genetics and Plant Breeding (Preference will be given to the candidates those who have research experience in DUS characterization
No. of Post : 01
Pay : Rs.25,000/-
- Walk-in interview will be held on 22/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the University of Agricultural Sciences norms or decision.
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Senior Research Fellow ” on 22/08/2017
Walk-In Address: University of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad, Belgaum Rd, Krishi Nagar, Dharwad, Karnataka 580005
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 22/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW