On 1/12/2016, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Consultant. Through this recruitment notification, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) plans to recruit Master Degree candidates for the post of Consultant. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Consultant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/12/2016.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) before 5/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||5/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||United Nations Development Programme ,Across India|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Consultant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Consultant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Master’s degree or equivalent in International Relations, Political Science, Economics or related Social Sciences.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Minimum of five years’ experience of working on development projects; At least five years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, particularly in the context of governance and/or rural development projects; Knowledge of and experienced in project cycle management and well versed in logical frameworks; Previous experience with M&E for International Agencies including the UN System is desirable.|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested applicants should apply to this announcement through UNDP jobs site: jobs.undp.org|
|Last Date: 5/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Across India|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 5/12/2016 . Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 5/12/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 5/12/2016