On 09/08/2017, United India Insurance announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduation for the position of Assistant.
United India Insurance Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to United India Insurance before 28/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Last Date To Apply||28/08/2017|
Vacancy Details: UR-Unreserved – 414, SC -110 , ST – 50, OBC-122.
Educational Qualification:(As on 30.06.2017): Graduate from a recognized University AND Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age (as on 30.6.2017): i. Minimum Age : 18 years and Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 30.06.2017).Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1989 and not later than 30th June, 1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. ii. The upper age limit will be relaxed as under : Maximum age limit: 28 years. Age Relaxation Please Refer Official Notification.
Scale of pay :Rs.14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-
Emoluments: Total emoluments works out to approximately Rs.23,000/- p.m. in the initial stage ina Metro city. Other allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. Apart from allowances, other benefits such as Lump sum Domiciliary Medical Benefits, Membership of Group Mediclaim Policy for reimbursement of Hospitalisation expenses, Leave Travel Subsidy and other Staff welfare schemes would be as per the rules of the Company.
Probation period: The newly appointed employees will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months. Before the probation period comes to an end the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Company’s expectation, may be extended as per rules.
- The selection process will consist of On-line examination (Preliminary and Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before final selection.
How To Apply?
- Candidates can apply online only from _14/08/2017__ and no other mode of application will be accepted. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION Before applying online, candidates shouldi. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Company may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE:______________________ Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- For APPLICATION REGISTRATION, B. PAYMENT OF FEES, C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD Refer Official Notification.
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs. 100/-
- For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/ – RS. 500/- Fee once paid will neither be refunded nor be adjusted against any future recruitment projects. Fee payment options are detailed under Para 12B
Address For The Job: UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED, Head Office : 24, Whites Road, Chennai – 600 014.
Last Date to Apply: 28/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW