On 29/11/2016, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Economic Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) plans to recruit POST GRADUATE candidates for the post of Economic Officer. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Economic Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 15/12/2016.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) before 15/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Economic Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Job Location||ACROSS INDIA|
|Last Date To Apply||15/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) , ACROSS INDIA|
Eligibility & Details:
Economic Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Economic Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Economic Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Post graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized University/Institute. Note Qualification are relaxable at the discretion of the U.P.S.C. for reason to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Pay Band -2, Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-|
|Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years as on normal closing date. not exceeding 33 years for Other Backward Classes candidates as on normal closing date in respect of the vacancies reserved for them. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/U.T. Government Servant /EPFO employees upto Five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.|
|Probation : Two Years.|
|Procedure: Last Date Receipt of Application 15/12/2016|
|Last Date: 15/12/2016|
|Location of Job: ACROSS INDIA|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Economic Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/12/2016