On 09/02/2017, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Intern. Through this recruitment notification, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) plans to recruit Masters Degree candidates for the post of Intern. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Intern. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) before 20/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||20/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Intern Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Intern|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Enrolled in a Masters’ programme in gender and development, social sciences, social development, public administration or related field.|
|Desirable: Demonstrated experience, part or full-time, paid or volunteer in development, research, advocacy, and policy development.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Application Deadline : 20-Feb-17|
|Last Date: 20/02/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online on Before 20/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/02/2017