On 03/08/2017, UNDP announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate for the position of Individual Consultant.
United Nations Development Programme UNDP jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to United Nations Development Programme UNDP before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Individual Consultant|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide information on GCF (in English and Hindi) on following points but not limited to Manuals
- Background of Green Climate Fund
- Procedure to access the Fund for Programming
- Role of National Designated Agency and National Implementing Entity
- Accreditation Process
- Overall allocation Framework of GCF
- Key result areas for both adaptation and mitigation and what does it mean in Indian context
- Investment priorities for Green Climate Fund and what does it mean in Indian context
- Private Sector Facility
Academic: Post-graduation or equivalent in Environment/Climate Change/ Sustainable Development Studies
- The Consultant must have a proven track record of a minimum 5 years of national/international level experience and expertise on preparing similar kind of manuals/handbooks on issues related to environment. In addition, the required qualifications include:
The consultant should have developed manuals and guidelines on climate change or environmental issues for multilateral/bilateral agencies.
- The consultant should have undertaken atleast 2 documentation/research work on Climate Policy at national and state level;
- The consultant should have worked on two project with the Government/bilateral/ multilateral agencies in the field of climate change adaptation and mitigation projects;
- Language Requirements
- Fluency in English and Hindi is required. Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Contracted consultant will submit the monthly progress report to the programme officer;
- Contract will be administered by UNDP;
Schedule of Payments:
- NDP will release payment as below:
- 30% on Submission and acceptance of Draft Manual and Guiding Document in English
- 30% on submission and acceptance of Draft Manual and Guiding Document in both the languages.
- 40% on submission and acceptance of final manuals in both the languages. (This will be designed properly with illustrations and anded over as a print ready copy)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the United Nations Development Programme UNDP norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 14/08/2017
Address For The Job: United Nations Development Programme, New Delhi, India.
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017