On 15/07/2017, UJVNL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduation for the position of Management Trainee.
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam UJVNL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam UJVNL before 25/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Management Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.5,000 to 8,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||25/08/2017|
Qualification: Any Graduation
Training: The Training will be initially for a period of 15 months in terms of guidelines of ICSI
Consolidated: A Consolidated Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- p.m. for ICSI Executive Passed & Rs. 8,000/- p.m. for ICSI Professional Passed trainee will be paid during the period of such Training.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam UJVNL norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The interested candidates are required to forward their applications in the prescribed format as available at the above website through The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi/Local Centres alongwith attested copies of their educational qualifications/testimonials to the following address latest by 25th August, 2017.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The training will be initially for a period of 15 months in terms of guidelines of ICSI.
- The Trainees will be referred as Management Trainees. The engagement as Trainee is meant for training purpose and not to be treated an appointment on regular rolls of UJVN Limited. The candidates thus engaged have no right of benefits as applicable to employees of regular employment or absorption during or after such engagement.
- The trainee will observe normal Office Timings and will be entitled to weekly off and Holidays as applicable of the UJVN Limited Dehradun for other employees.
- The Trainee is eligible for leave as per Guidelines of ICSI
- The information/data collected during training period will be used only for the academic purpose & not for any other purpose
- For any tours undertaken during the period of training, Trainee shall be governed by UJVN Limited TA rules as applicable to the officers in the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
- No Boarding, Lodging and conveyance will be provided during the period of Industrial Training.
- The Trainee will have to make own arrangements for accommodation
Address For The Job: Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam UJVNL, GMS Road, Dehradun – 248 006
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2017