Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI before 31/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Director|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduation|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/3/2017|
Experience: 5 years experience in Admn./Estt./budgeting/ procurement/planning and policy formulation/ implementation of Govt. schemes and projects. Excellent Computer skills
Age Limit: 35 Years
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/3/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview by the Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 31/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
- Applications in plain paper along with biodata & documents in support of educational qualifications and work experience are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Deputy Director on contractual basis at Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI, Bangalore. for a period of one year.
Address For The Job: Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI, Bangalore.
Last Date to Apply: 31/3/2017