On 17/02/2017, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Deputy Director. Through this recruitment notification, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) plans to recruit Graduate candidates for the post of Deputy Director. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Deputy Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/3/2017.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) before 31/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Director|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Unique Identification Authority of India ,Bangalore|
Eligibility & Details:
Deputy Director Post:
Candidates can Get the Deputy Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Deputy Director|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: 5 years experience in Admn./Estt./budgeting/ procurement/planning and policy formulation/ implementation of Govt. schemes and projects. Excellent Computer skills|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:|
|Procedure: The application along with Cadre clearance/Vigilance clearance from Department and copies of five years ACRs duly attested by an officer of the level of Under Secretary should be forwarded through parent Department in the prescribed format attached. Incompleteapplications is liable for rejection. Address for Communications: The applications may be forwarded on the prescribed format to the Regional Office Bangalore Assistant Director General (Estt) UIDAI Regional Office, No.49, Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road, Bangalore-560001 Telephone : 080 22341611|
|Last Date: 31/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Bangalore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Deputy Director Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 31/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 31/3/2017