On 25/11/2016, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Section Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Section Officer. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Assistant Section Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 12/01/2017.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) before 12/01/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Section Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 9,300 to 34,800/- per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||12/01/2017|
|Address For The Job||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Section Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Section Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Section Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Holding analogous post in the parent cadre in the same Pay Matrix Level-6/ pre-revised Pay scale Rs. 9300-34800+GP Rs.4200. Or Having five years of regular service in the pay matrix Level-4 / pre-revised Pay scale of Rs 5200-20200+ GP Rs.2400/-.|
|Desirable: Excellent noting drafting, typing skills, Proficiency in handling computers with Excellent Computer skills. Experience in handling cash, Finance/Accounts/Administrative/ Legal/ Establishment matters/ budget policy matters/ implementation of Government Schemes, etc.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Pay Band II Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-) or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department.|
|Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The applications of suitable and eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format (Annexure-I), alongwith documents listed in para 3 and 4 above may be forwarded to ADG (Estt), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building, Connaught Circus, New Delhi-110001. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 12/01/2017.|
|Last Date: 12/01/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Section Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 12/01/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 12/01/2017