On 01/08/2017, UGC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed LLB, LLM for the position of Standing Counsels / Panel Advocates.
University Grants Commission UGC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to University Grants Commission UGC before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Standing Counsels / Panel Advocates|
|Salary||Refer Official Notification|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Standing Counsel : In order to be eligible for appointment as Standing Counsel, a person should : i. Be enrolled/registered as an advocate with the High Court. ii. Have a minimum experience of ten years of handling Civil/Criminal/service matter cases. Preference will be given to the counsels who have dealt earlier with matters pertaining to academic/education institutions and statutory bodies.
Panel Advocate: In order to be eligible for appointment as Panel Advocate, the person should : i. Be enrolled/registered as an advocate with the High Court. ii. Have a minimum, relevant experience of five years of handling Civil/Criminal/service matter cases. Preference will be given to the counsels who have dealt earlier with matters pertaining to academic/education institutions and statutory bodies.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the University Grants Commission UGC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested persons may apply alongwith complete details/credentials of their qualifications/experience (including experience of representing Central/ State Government before Courts/Tribunals) by email: [email protected] and by post to Dr. Jitender K. Tripathi, Joint Secretary (Administration), University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002, so as to reach this office latest by 14.08.2017 i.e. two weeks from the date of publication
- Person who have applied earlier against our advertisement dated 18.01.2017 need not apply again.
- The Advocate shall not advise any party or accept any case against the UGC in which he/she has appeared or is likely to be called upon to appear for or advise which is likely to affect or lead to litigation against the UGC;
- If the Advocate happens to be a partner of a firm of lawyers or solicitors, it shall be incumbent upon the firm not to take up any case against the UGC in any Court of Law/Tribunal/Commission or any case arising out of those cases e.g. appeals and revisions;
- Effective Hearing means a hearing in which either one or more parties involved in the case are heard by the Court/Tribunal/Commission on the facts or law of the case. If the case is mentioned by the other side and adjourned or only when directions are given or only judgment is delivered by the Court/Tribunal/Commission, the same shall be a non-effective hearing;
- In cases where on the request of the Ministry of HRD, interests of UOI have also to be protected, no extra fees shall be paid to the advocate to watch and safeguard the interests of Ministry of HRD or UOI.
Address For The Job: Dr. Jitender K. Tripathi, Joint Secretary (Administration), University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002
Advertisement No.F.10-6/2015 (Admn.I/A&B)
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017