On 02/06/2017, TSPSC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech for the position of Assistant Executive Engineer.
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC before 11/07/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||11/07/2017|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / AlI India Council for Technical Education or an Equivalent qualification. Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / AlI India Council for Technical Education or an Equivalent qualification Must possess the B.E. Degree (Mechanical) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) of a University or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an Equivalent qualification. Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification or a pass in sections (A) & (B) of the Institution of Engineers in Electrical Engineering. Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 11/07/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 06/06/2017 ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 11/07/2017 iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application by Registered post / In person only. The applications received in the prescribed proforma within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy. Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
- Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification and also at the time of making application:
- Aadhar Card. ii. Proof of Educational Qualifications. iii. Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C iv. School Study Certificate v. Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption) vi. No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed) vii. Experience Certificate as indicated under Educational Qualifications table (PARA-I (3))
Address For The Job: Telangana State Public Service Commission, Telangana
Last Date to Apply: 11/07/2017