On 15/08/2017, TSPSC announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Degree for the position of Forest Section Officer .
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC before 12/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Forest Section Officer|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Salary||Rs.21,230 – 63,010/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||12/9/2017|
Scale of Pay: Rs: 21,230 – 63,010/-
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University of India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Physical requirements: No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment posts in the service, unless he is not less than 163 cms. in height, not less than 84 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and has a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.In case of women candidates they must not be less than 150 cms. in height not less than 79 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and a Chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.
AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 31 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017
(Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum Age (31 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1986.
- The candidates selected in the First Step i.e, Written Examination shall be subjected to the test of walking.
- In case of male candidates, a distance of 25 KM walking is to be completed in 4 hours duration
- In case of woman candidates a distance of 16 KM is to be completed in 4 hours duration.
- The walking test is only a physical endurance test and shall not carry any marks. It is treated as a qualifying test
How To Apply?
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- P:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall
- interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.
Address For The Job: Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road, Nampally, Hyderabad 500001, Telangana(India). Call Center: 040 24655555 / 24606666 Technical Team: ++91 40 23542185 / 23542187 Telephone No: 040-24686026 Fax. No: 040-24747578
FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee
Notification Number: NOTIFICATION NO.47/2017, Dt.15/08/2017
Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 21/08/2017
Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 12/09/2017
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW