On 15/08/2017, TSPSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma for the position of Assistant Physiotherapist.
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC before 15/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Physiotherapist in Insurance Medical Service|
|Salary||Rs.17,890 – 53,950/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/09/2017|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess a Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution or an equivalent qualification
AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule-12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
Maximum Age (44years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
Scale of Pay: Rs.17,890 – 53,950/- per Month
- THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE BY WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE), WALKING TEST, MEDICAL TEST AND INTERVIEW AS PER RULES FOR THOSE QUALIFIED IN WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES. i) Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. ii) Walking Test & Medical Test AND iii) Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules).
- THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE EXAMINATION EITHER ONLINE OR OMR BASED AND INTERVIEW MARKS PUT TOGETHER.The scheme of Examination consists of Qualifying Examination i.e., 1) General English 2) Mathematics (SSC Standard) and the minimum qualifying marks for the above papers are for OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, & STs 30%. The marks secured by the candidates in the above Qualifying Exams will not be counted for the purpose of final selection.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
How To Apply?
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further. I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
- While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen.
- If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
- In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Assistant Physiotherapists in Radiological Physics and Physicist in Director of Medical Education (HM&FW Department).
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. _22/08 /2017 ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 15/09/2017 iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination. 2) The Examination is likely to be held on Dt. 08/10/2017 F.N.&A.N The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
- Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
- (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
- However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee. a) SC, ST & BC candidates of Telangana State b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 28 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- Ex-service men N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
- The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
- The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to know the latest developments of this Recruitment and any changes/ Modifications/ Addendum/ Corrigendum, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc. Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions to Candidates enclosed to this Notification at Annexure-IV.
Address For The Job: Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road, Nampally, Hyderabad 500001, Telangana(India)
NOTIFICATION NO. 45/2017
Last Date to Apply: 15/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW