On 11/08/2017, Tripura University Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ME/M.Tech for the position of Project Assistant.
Tripura University Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 03.00 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Tripura University on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.15,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Qualification: Interested candidates having MSc/M.Tech in any branch of Life Sciences / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology. Preference will be given to the candidates having research experience in Cell signaling and Immunology
Project Title: “Role of Toll-Like Receptors in Leishmania infection: Spatio-temporal regulation of TLR expression and function”
Fellowship: Rs.15,000/- Per Month
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Tripura University norms or decision .
- A walk in interview will be held at 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM on 18th August, 2017 in the Department of Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics, Tripura University for the post of one full time Project Assistant with monthly consolidated fellowship of Rs. 15,000/- only under Dr. Surajit Bhattacharjee, Department of Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics, Tripura University, Principal Investigator to work in the Project entitled “Role of Toll-Like Receptors in Leishmania infection: Spatio-temporal regulation of TLR expression and function” sponsored by DST-SERB, Govt. of India
Walk-In Address: Department of Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics, Tripura University, Agartala
Walk-In Time: 03.00 P.M
Reference No: No. TU/FIN/(316)/(P)/2016
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW