On 26/07/2017, TRB announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree for the position of Special Teachers.
Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu TRB recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu TRB before 18/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Special Teachers (Physical Education, Drawing, Music, Sewing)|
|Salary||Rs.5,200-20,200/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||18/08/2017|
Qualification: The Candidates with UG/PG Degree should have been studied in the pattern 10+2+3+2/10+3+3+2/11+2+3+2 as per the G.O.242 Higher Education (P1) Department Dt.18.12.2012.
PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER: General Educational Qualification: S.S.L.C/ Higher Secondary.
Technical qualification: i). a) Pass in Pre University ; or Higher Secondary; or Teachers School Leaving Certificate (Secondary Grade or Senior Basic) and b) Government Teachers Certificate of Higher Grade in Physical Education or ii). a) Pass in Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) and b) Government Teachers Certificate of Lower Grade in Physical Education or iii). A Bachelor degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or iv). A Bachelor degree in Physical Education and Sports (B.P. E.S) offered by the YMCA College of physical Education , Chennai or a qualification equivalent thereto or v). A Master Degree in Physical Education and Sports offered by Annamalai University (directly acquired M.P.E.S without the degree of B.P.E.S) or vi). A Bachelor degree in Mobility Science for the Disabled (B.M.S) offered by the YMCA College of Physical Education, Chennai and other similar colleges teaching physical Education or ii). A Master degree in Physical Education(M.P.Ed) whether acquired through regular course or directly acquired without acquiring a Bachelor degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed).
DRAWING TEACHER: 1. General Educational Qualification: S.S.L.C 2. Technical qualification i) a. Degree with Drawing and Painting under Part III of a University in the State or its equivalent. or b. Diploma in Painting or Diploma in Drawing of the Annamalai University or ii) Diploma in Painting or Commercial Arts or Modeling of the Government College of Arts and Crafts; or Government Technical Examinations (Higher Grade) in free hand outline and Model Drawing or Government Diploma in Drawing or a Certificate issued by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Architecture and Sculpture, Mamallapuram. and iii) Technical Teachers Certificate. or iv) a. A Diploma in Fine Arts (5 Years Course ) awarded by Director of Technical Education or b. A Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts awarded by the Madras University or Bharathidasan University.
MUSIC TEACHER: 1. General Educational Qualification: S.S.L.C
Technical qualification: i. A Degree with Music under Part III or ii. a. Sangeetha Bhushana of Annamalai University or b. Sangeetha Vidwan title in Music awarded by the Director of Government Exminations, Madras. or c. Sangeetha Siromani of the Madras University or d. Diploma in Music of the Madras University or Madurai University or e. Government Technical Examination Certificate (Higher Grade) in Music. or f. With 40% in Music (Theory and Practical) separately under the Diversified Course and iii. Technical Teachers Certificate or iv. Diploma in Music Teaching awarded by the Director of Government Examinations or v. Teachers Certificate in Indian Music issued by the Director of Government Examinations
SEWING TEACHER: 1. General Educational Qualification: S.S.L.C
Technical qualification: i. a. A Certificate in Needle work and Dress making (Higher Grade) and Embroidery (Higher Grade) or a. A Diploma in Costume designing and Dress makings issued by the Board of Technical Education and Training, Madras. or b. Industrial School Certificate and Technical Teachers certificate.
Age Limit : Candidates should not be over 57 years of age as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz., a) Writtenexamination b) Awarding weightage marks during CertificateVerification. 10 a) Written Examination: The Written Examination will be held on 23.09.2017 from 10.00 A.M to 12.30 P.M.
- The venue for the Examination will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Tickets for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its official website. The candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for details www.trb.tn.nic.in. No written communication will be sent to the candidates. The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board on the eligibility of the candidate to appear for the examination will be final.
How To Apply?
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website www.trb.tn.nic.in using the link trbonlineexams.in/spl/ b) Evidence for claims made by the candidates while applying in online should be submitted by the candidates at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
- The online application can be submitted up to 18.08.2017 till 11.59 pm after which the link will be disabled.
- The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/SCA/ ST and P W D c a n d i d a t e s ) towards examination fee payable only through online net banking/ credit card / debit card. The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for onlinepayment.
- Off line mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payments will be summarily rejected. The application process is entirely online. No application in paper will be accepted by TRB.
Address For The Job: TEACHERS RECRUITMENT BOARD, 4th Floor, EVK SampathMaaligai, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai -600 006
Last Date to Apply: 18/08/2017