On 28/07/2017, TRB announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, Post Graduate for the position of Lecturers.
Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu TRB recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu TRB before 11/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||11/08/2017|
Post Name: Lecturers (Engineering / Non Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges
Age Limit : Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Educational Qualifications: Lecturer in Engineering subjects: “A Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture with not less than Sixty Percent of marks or equivalent : Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture, the candidate should possess a first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.’’ (As per Tamilnadu Government Gazette Extraordinary No.218 dated July 8, 2017) Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects: A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
- The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
- Written examination
- Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
How To Apply?
- Candidates (except those who have applied as per the earlier Notification dated 16.06.2017) should apply only through online mode in the TRB website www.trb.tn.nic.in using the link trbonlineexams.in/polytechnic/Evidence for claims made by the candidates while applying i n online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
- The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ ST and PWD candidates towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
- The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment.
- Off line mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payments will be summarily rejected.
- The application process is entirely online. No application in paper will be accepted by TRB
- 10th / SSLC
- H.S.C. or its equivalent
- U.G. Degree in the relevant subject
- P.G. Degree in the relevant subject
- Community Certificate
- Tamil Medium Study Certificate
- Teaching Experience Certificate (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- The number of vacancies notified is only approximate and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of user department at the time before finalization of selection.
- Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted in time at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any
subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic
qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phones, Watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes etc. or any other Electronic gadgets, Clark’s Table and Calculators inside the Examination Hall
Address For The Job: Government of Tamil Nadu TEACHERS RECRUITMENT BOARD 4th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai -600 006.
- Date of Notification : 28.07.2017
- Commencement of submission of application through online mode : 29.07.2017
- Last date for submission of application through online mode : 1 1 .08.2017
- Date of Written Examination : 16.09.2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999