On 22/07/2017, TPSC announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree for the position of Assistant Professor.
Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 to 39,100/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
Qualification: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. (iii) NET/SLEI’/SET shall not be required for such Masters Degree Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SEI’ accredited test is not conducted subject to the conditions stipulated in the UGC.
Desirable: Knowledge in Bengali or Kok-borok.
Age Limit: Up to 40 years as on 16.08.2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by S(five) years in case of SC/ST/Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government servants. Provided that the Govt. servants of ST/SC/ Differently abled (PH) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of S (five) years available to them.
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600 to 39,100/- Per Month
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The last date of receiving application is 16.08.2017. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- The applications along with necessary documents (regarding Qualification from Madhyamik onwards/ Experience/ Permanent Residence Certificate/Citizenship and Age proof Certificates) should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura and submitted in the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat during working hours.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (16.08.2017). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Address For The Job: Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura
Advt No: Advt. No. 12/2017
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017