On 29/08/2017, TPSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BVSc, Masters Degree for the position of Assistant Professor.
Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC before 26/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||BVSC, Any Masters Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||26/09/2017|
Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized University. Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed in the relevant subject Being qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the ICAR/UGC/CSIR. For Veterinary discipline, candidates must be registered with the State Veterinary Council/Veterinary Council of India
Desirable: Experience of teaching U.G/P.G Student
Age Limit: Upto 40 (forty) years as on 26. 09. 2017 Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC/PH and Government servants. Provided that Govt. employees belonging to the ST/SC/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them. Note: A relaxation of 5% marks from 55% to 50% of marks at Master’s Degree level for SC/ST/differently abled category candidates
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600-39,100/- AGP- 6,000/-
No. of posts with category wise: ST – 08, UR – 01
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The applications along with necessary documents (regarding Qualification from Madhyamik onwards, Experience, Permanent Residence Certificate, Citizenship, Age proof Certificates and Registration Certificate) should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura and submitted in the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat during working hours
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (26-09-2017). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate.
Other Important information:
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
- In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
Rate of Recruitment Fees:
- Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
Address For The Job: Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura
Advt No: Advt. No. 16/2017
Last Date to Apply: 26/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW