On 07/08/2017, TPSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA for the position of Senior Computer Assistant.
Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC before 04/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Computer Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA|
|Salary||Rs.17,930 – 23,900/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||04/09/2017|
Educational Qualification: At least Degree in Computer Application or B.Sc (Computer Science) or B.Sc (IT) or B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science) or MCA from any recognized University. Graduate in any discipline with at least 1 (one) year Diploma Course in Computer or ‘O’ level course certificate in Computer from any recognized Institute.
Age: The applicants should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 04.09.2017. Upper age-limit is by S(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently able (PH) candidates & Govt. Servant. that the Govt. servants of ST/SC/ Differently abled (PH) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) Years available to them.
Pay Scale: Rs.17,930 – 23,900/- Per Month
Category: 02(two) (UR-01 & SC-01)
Rate of Recruitment Fees:
- Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
How To Apply?
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (04.09.2017). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Address For The Job: Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura
Advt No: Advt. No. 13/2017
Last Date to Apply: 04/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW