On 08/02/2017, TNAU announced recruitment notification for Teaching Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) planning to recruit Teaching Assistant post who have completed Ph.D. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Teaching Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 08/02/2017.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) proposes to Conduct Interview for Teaching Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 08/02/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) on 08/02/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 36,000/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||08/02/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore|
Eligibility & Details:
Teaching Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Teaching Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Ph.D|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 36,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore|
|Walk-In-Time: 09.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 08/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Teaching Assistant ” on 08/02/2017.
- Place of the interview “Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore“
- Interview will be Starts from 09.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 08/02/2017
VENUE: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore